What's not to love about this idea? Each favor is hand-selected from the heart. It's definitely eco-friendly. There's no wasteful manufacturing of bubbles or boxes of goodies or other plastic "crap" that will surely get tossed in the trash at some point. And it's customizable. The favors can be printed on beautiful recycled paper that matches your wedding decor, the favor you're offering or the recipient.
But the most unique part is the favor you're offering. When coming up with a favor, be sure to consider:
- Will you be able to (and happy about) following through with the offer?
- Are you offering a favor that the recipient will enjoy or that you want to give?
- Will the favor sustain over time?
- How much time and money will be required to fill the offer?
- What special skills/talents/resources do you have that you can offer?
- a home-made dessert
- help with a DIY project
- designated driver for a night
- home cooked dinner
- shopping buddy
- one-on-one lesson on a skill you have
- moving help
- wrapping holiday presents
- washing/detailing the car
Need help with favors or other areas of your big day? Email us at email@example.com to see how we can help!