Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hot Chocolate!

When I was a kid, I was constantly being told that brown was my color.  I was an autumn . . . whatever that means!  Well, I tried to deny it for years. I hated the idea of brown. Brown was dying plants. Brown was mud. Brown was . . . well, poop. Brown was certainly not a color you wanted to be associated with.  I finally got over that. Thank goodness I did because these idea boards are hot . . . hot chocolate, that is! Who knew brown could be so bold and beautiful and sensuous?! 

Now, I know brown and pink and brown and blue have been played out. So bear with me. I'm suggesting just brown as the color scheme, with maybe a few hints of green or creme or even ivory to balance it out.  Check out these idea boards to see just how hot brown can be!










Need help finding the perfect palette for your wedding?  Email us at info@wevegotitchicago.com to see how we can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment