You only have one chance to make a first impression. And when you're hosting an event, that first impression comes from the invitation. But what comes before the invitation? Why the envelope, of course. Many hosts and hostesses choose to hire a calligrapher to address their envelopes (especially for weddings), but why stop there? The stamp is another great way to personalize your invitation and set the mood for your event before the guest RSVPs!
Picture It Postage offers great customized postage at an affordable rate. You can easily upload your image to see what your stamp will look like before you commit to buying. As with most of our Make It Yours Monday series, the possibilities are endless. We particularly love the Chicago stamp pictured above. What a great way to showcase the city where the wedding is being held. And the personal touch on there is too cute! But how else can you use these personalized stamps for your events?
- Throwing a Sweet 16? Use a picture of the birthday girl behind the wheel of her new car.
- Hosting a Super Bowl party? Upload an image of your favorite team logo.
- These are perfect for using your company's logo for an office party or client appreciation event.
- Putting on a fundraiser? Use an image of the beneficiaries to encourage your guests to give!
- How about a profile of the mama-to-be for a fun baby shower invitation?