Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awesome Find: Ikea Tolsby Frame


I love finding products like the Tolsby frame from Ikea. Not only is it super-cheap at .99, but it can be used in so many ways. I try to avoid Ikea (for the sake of my bank account and my husband's sanity), but I might have to make a special trip to stock up on these frames. 



I first saw these frames featured on Ruffled, which offers an awesome template for creating table numbers and menus to go in the freames.  But then one of my favorite wedding blogs, Gator Bride, also featured them when she used the template as inspiration for her own table numbers.


I just love the simplicity of these frames (and the price!).  These are great for displaying photos, menus, table numbers, seating charts, and so much more at an event. 

Do you have a favorite "awesome find" that you use for all your events?  Send us an email at info@wevegotitchicago to share your find with us. We might even feature you and your find on our blog (but we'll ask permission first!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment