Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello Lover!

Yes, I'm channeling my inner-Carrie Bradshaw with that one, and for good reason.  I've recently discovered Washi Tape. I don't know where this product has been all my life or what rock I've been hiding under, but boy am I happy we've finally met.  I can't begin to say enough amazing things about such a simple product.  The possibilities are endless!  So sit back and enjoy a ride through Washi Town!



Washi Tape, for those not in the know, is beautiful, adhesive Japanese paper that comes in a roll just like masking tape.  Simple. Brillant. Washi tape is sold all over the internet, and probably in your local craft store. You can find it on etsy.com too, which is one of my favorite places to shop. It's sold in individual roles, in groupings (like above), and in bulk.

Your imagination is the only limit with Washi tape. We've found so many fun ideas for using Washi at your next event. We can't wait to try them all out ourselves. Here's a few of our favorites:









With a rainbow of available colors, the possibilities really are endless.

So what about you? Are you inspired to get creative at your next event? How will you use Washi tape?  Need help making your next occasion extra special? Email us at info@wevegotitchicago.com to see how we can help!

1 comment: